Saturday, July 16, 2016

77 X 7 ISN'T 539 BUT UNLIMITED, GOD MATH FOR FORGIVENESS



Forgiveness:


If any one make mistake once, twice or more did you gave another chance and forgave ?. For me no more chance, once make mistake, then repeated it. Once lie, then repeated. Once he cheated, he will repeated.What about you ?. You may give 3 chances. More then that, no more. Period.

Let's look back to basic school. Did you hate math ? Yes, most pupil did. I love math, my teacher likes me. But simple math 77 x 7 is very easy, every body know the result is 539. Right.

I write this topic after read Holy Bible. I found verses said that 77 x 7 isn't 539 but unlimited. Some one asked Yesus :"How many times we should forgive others ?". Yesus said : "Unlimited". We should forgave others even they made many mistakes. Forgave over and over again.

Now let's be honest !. How many times you made mistakes. How many times you lies, cheating, took other possession ?. Never. You are lying. All of us made sins, over and over again. But we are forgiven with just one condition. We forgave other. If you don't forgave others, God won't forgave you. As simple as that.

God have mercy upon us, sinners with just one condition. Forgave others. Believe me and believe HIM.







No comments: