Thursday, May 5, 2016

EXERCISES MAKE YOU LOOK YOUNGER



                       My photo at the end of 2011

Shocked to hear a comment from my old friend in my status in Facebook 3 days ago, May 3, 2016, Mr. Enggan Juanda, said that my performance not far from 25 years ago, early1990s when we were study to Malaysia and Singapore.

My answered was that I exercises regularly for long period of time, biking, swimming and jogging. Biking daily basis, swimming and jogging 3 times a week for about an hour or so.
Beside, I lived simple life and not think too hard, leave behind all abundant blessing we enjoyed as an executive of a Bank.

In early 1990s I have lead a group of 25 the best Bank Unit managers of Bank BRI from across Indonesia, comparative study to Malaysia. Host by Bank Pertanian Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Mr. Enggan Juanda, representative of West Java. He was as Bank unit manager in Cianjur branch in the East of Jakarta.

On our way home to Jakarta we didn't fly but took a Bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. Many amuse stories about our journey. All of them never fly before, never lived in 5 Star hotel. We were treated honorable direct by President Director of Bank Pertanian Malaysia and other high officials..

Mr. Enggan Juanda look the same performance with me but the fact, I was far older then him, may be about 10 - 15 years. That is the effect of exercises regularly, eat balance, not think to hard and enjoy the life

                       Mr.Enggan Juanda and wife

No comments: