Tuesday, October 12, 2010

THE FOTOS OF MY SMILING FAMILY

                                         MY SMILING FAMILY

                                           My daughter Peggy with 3 grandchildren
                                 
                                           Antonia Jones, my 2nd grandchildren
Jonas Situmeang the 15th
                                                    Situmeang fam,  included son in law

                                         
                                              Monang,  and wife Sarah Halim

                                           
                                                    Pahala, wife Shinta Dewi and Tobias
                                  
                                           Me, September 2010

Wife, youngest, oldest

Peggy and granchildren

                                                Salomo and Ramos
One thing I like from my kid is, they always chat in joke mode whatever they talking about, especially remember the old things they faced whEn they are not married, when they are young.
The characters then copy by their children. Off course they inherited from me and my wife.

No comments: