Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I AM not Your PRINCES

Tree poetry below from 3 different locations tell the similar thing about loosing some one that ever dreaming of become a Prince. But the dreaming didn't come true because loving is not always belonging and ultimately God had the right to say which one the best for every body.

 

Lamhot Susanti Saragih, resided in Medan, whose poems always praised and appreciated by  the readers, this time she prefer to copy a song, WHITE HORSE,  sing by Tailor Switf to convey what  she is feeling about. While Ezzyla Li, Batam, who regularly written a love poems of happy ending dreaming, this time wrote a different one about "regretful" of wrongdoing of one side. Its not proper a reconciliation if one side betray , break a promise. 

 

Nana Juliana, lived in Perth, in the other hand written a poem PERNAH (once), convey a feeling  that ever been love some one before but its not the right time in the right place and  she let her heart free by saying : "let bygone be bygone", never ever turn back because love must go on along with a new love one, a soul mate.

WHITE HORSE

 

Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
As I paced back and forth all this time
Cause I honestly believed in you
Holding on
The days drag on
Stupid girl,
I should have known, I should have known


[Chorus]
I'm not a princess
this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you
And your white horse, to come around


Maybe I was naive
Got lost in your eyes
And never really had a chance
My mistake,
I didn't know to be in love
You had to fight to have the upper hand
I had so many dreams
About you and me Happy endings
Now I know


[Chorus]


And there you are on your knees,
Begging for forgiveness, begging for me
Just like I always wanted,
but I'm so sorry


Cause I'm not your princess,
this ain't a fairy tale
I'm gonna find someone someday
who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rear view mirror disappearing now
And its too late for you and your white horse
Now its too late for you and your white horse,
to catch me now


Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
Try and catch me now
Oh, it's too late to catch me now


Song:by Taylor Swift


P E N Y E S A L A N

by Ezzyla li Diaz Diori 
 
Pergilah kekasih hati
......kurelakan
hati yang telah mendua tak sanggup kutatap duka
di kelam bola matamu
Kau pertaruhkan semua kepercayaan
ku kalah pada rayuan binal hati
terlelap dalam pelukan malam terlena pada kehangatan 
siang

Cinta yang telah lama terbina kandas diujung
penghianatan
namun masih mapu kau sandarkan
harapan dalam kemaafan
Betapa rela hatimu demi kebahagiaan yang hakiki
...tuk insan sepertiku
ku tak sanggup...!
Tulus cintamu bagaikan pedang menghujam
jantung
perih...!

Aku yang hanyut diarus pancaroba tertunduk layu 
bersalah
tak mungkin lagi sambut uluran tanganmu
Biar disini kubujuk sang waktu menebus khilaf diri
menginsyafi semua yang terjadi waktu engkau ku
lupakan dalam gelora cinta semusim

Akhirnya kau berlalu
Aku tersadar
Pias...
Berat langkahmu menyeret luka mengguris pilu hatiku
Ingin kuberlari memelukmu biar kurawat kembali
hatimu yang tercabik
tapi rasa bersalah menahan langkah ku

Lunglai tubuh tak berdaya
ngilu disetiap persendian
Nanar ku tatap punggungmu yang makin menjauh 
linangan air mata meratapi kebodohan ini

Kekasihku
engkau insan yang sangat kusanjungi
Tapi terlambat ku sadari
hilang dirimu dikedipan mata
Engkaulah jua cinta dalam hidupku
 seiring deras rintihan hujan
sesalku kian mendalam

 Batam, 17 Februari 2011



P .E. R. N. A. H 

by Nana Julia

                                            Nana Julia

Pernah ku mencintaimu..
Di ujung jalan ini..
Kisah indah tanpa khianat..
Padu janji tinggallah janji..
Kini terbang khayalan semata..

Pernah ku merindumu..
Di ujung tetes airmata..
Berat tak ingin menjatuh..
Hingga bengkak mata menahan..
Menjauhlah bayang perihmu..

Pernah ku menyayangmu..
Di batas senja mentiba..
Tulus menyeka peluh letihmu..
Balut setia luka rindumu..
Senyum bahagiamu upah dahagaku..

Pernah aku menyakitimu..
Tinggalkan kau di lorong awal berjumpa..
Menangis mengais kau mengemis..
Harap rangkul rasa tak terhapuskan..
Karna waktu takkan memihak..

Langkah tetap maju..
Tak ingin menoleh..
Rintihan terakhir bergema terdengar..
"Sayang..Aku benar cinta...."

Pernah....


Perth, 18th Aug 2010

4 comments:

Lovee said...

A tear that holding back..
A painful that stays forever...
If just..we still believe in love...
maybe there's always be us...

Ezzyla Fi Diori said...

thanx a lot brother....
ok atuh..

Wasalam zy..~~

www.topramos.blogspot.com said...

Ezzy,you are welcome

Thanks also to post my two poems in www.cakrawala-aksara.co.cc

Wassalam

www.topramos.blogspot.com said...

Never regret to love
That was a colorful history,pain and happiness, keep it deep inside our soul
Some time unconscious come up.

Best regard Na