Tuesday, November 23, 2010

STOP BY IN SOUTHERN CONTINENT



STOP BY IN SOUTHERN CONTINENT
Speechless, I inserted a scent flower
On her smooth curling crown
Kiss eyebrows over wet mascara
Rush to shore before rain drop
Old culture deny the chemistry
Good bye Ina tana ee, ship sail to the South
To Byron bay, calm bay, my dear friend home

For sometime my feet rigid
Counter your dynamic rock
Your eyeballs fork  my inner heart
Caused my legs shaky
Scent your smooth skin aroma
My white skin redden
Heart beat harder

Sipp Bali coffee before sun set
Drafting you a love poem facing bay panorama
Behind the studio glass room, you sing
Savu song kale kale pa raiwawa
Transmitting all over archipelago
Couldn't turn my eyes off curve lips

Immigration blade cut my heart to pieces
No more stay for bachelor jobless
The flower garden start to blossom
To cure my wounded soul
Dreamed to inaugurate you a new family name
But what can I do


No comments: