Friday, October 8, 2010

TOP TEN FRIENDS IN FACE BOOK



My dear friends,

To day, October 9, 2010 I have a big surprise for all of you,  my face book friends about the TOP TEN list who interacted with me so far in term of frequencies. The statistic got from the system out of 375 friends selected in chronological order as follows :

1. NIA ERNI MIHA BALO, Jakarta
2. BAMBAMG PINUJI, Kediri, esat Java
3.NANING AZH, Jakarta
4. WORO SUDARWATI, Bekasi, West Java
5. ENNY WHITE, Queenlands, Australia
6. MEINA ROTUA SINAGA, Bandung, west Java
7' CHRISTINA DWI PRATIWI, Jakarta
8. WIDYASTUTI WIJONO, Jakarta
9. GOKMA RIA SITUMORANG, Bekasi, west Java
10. LUBS NITA YF, Palembang, south Sumatera.

Thanks to all of you, hopefully we could maintain our relationship to know each other deeper than before and not any of you will kept silent after this announcement..

I had a feeling so far that all of you always kind to me, politeand never leaved a bad comments to offend my weakness or my bad sentences. That is why we be able to interrelated in a kind behavior.

After posting this short announcement, in your spare time please follow this blog www.jingga-senja.blogspot.com where I will expand the content with your photo and a short story about  you.

If you like, please post your name with or without photo as a follower of my blog and if you like I welcome you to to be a writer and post your writing in this blog, so we will develop our relationship later

Thank you my friends, its nice to chat with you asap.
Please allow me to down load your photo and post it here in choronogical order. 


My best regards,

2 comments:

erni said...

aa berana,,...Balo su betul...
Miha nya blm betul. hahaha....susah ya aa???

www.topramos.blogspot.com said...

Ina tana ee....
Beta su hafal nama cantik ini luar kepala
Tp nulis kok salah melulu ee..sory sory and sory again

Ma woke Pino