Friday, September 3, 2010

SORRY...... BUT


ME

I am sorry for being emotional
To make you sad
and the tears you shed

I am sorry for each and every fight
I hurt you so deep that make you sick
Now that can't be cured
Missing the harmony and losing grace

I am sorry and sorry again
But believe me I love you
Should I said sorry for that too ?

NANA

As days go by
The more I am fallen for you
The love trap that you make
Locked my heart into your missing puzzle
Can't breath....
Can't move...
How many times we fall in the same trap...
Sorry....but, I love you too much

     


by Pinondang Situmeang & Nana Julia

4 comments:

Lovee said...

Wahhhh dua kolaborasi yang indahhh...

hmmmm senada dengan status senjaku sore tadi...

makasih Amang...Luv it...BANGET....

www.topramos.blogspot.com said...

Nana,

Karena statusnya lama diam....saya post lagi puisi ini

Salam,

erni said...

two thumbs up....

www.topramos.blogspot.com said...

Nia,
Thanks Ina tana

Regard
Aa