Friday, July 29, 2011

PURSUE of My DREAM

PURSUE MY DREAM

I start to write an Indonesian Poem about 2 (two) years ago when I spent a long holiday, 6 months in South California, USA. Then a year later learn to write  English version, most of them the translation from my own poems, Indonesian version. Up to the end of July  2011 had been written 56 English poems.  

8 (Eight) of them caught attention and comments from tree writers from Mauritius, India and  United Kingdom. The poem posted  in a special website www.poemhunter.com, also copy in my own blog www.Jingga-senja.blogspot.com as well, Please see the comments below :

I invited my dear readers to see my poems in www.poemhunter.com or www.jingga-senja.blogspot.com. Thank you so much

 1.WHAT THE REASON
[the reason is...balancing]- well expressed the gist
(Yoonoos Perbocus, Mauritius, 70)
 2. AFTER MIDNIGHT
Great to eat at a midnight feast, I guess.
(Cleveland Gibson, United Kingdom, 66)

3. PEANUT COVER
Excellent poem with a very strong structure. Great sentiments and incredible imagery. Voted 10.
Thanks for sharing..... 
(Mohd. Akmal Nazir, India, 42)
4. BROKEN GLASS
Great poem. Wonderfully conceived. I liked it for its remarkable imagery and decent style.
Rated it 10.
(Mohd.Akmal Nazir)

 5. LIGHTNING
 I liked the poem. Wonderfully written. Fine poetics. I rate it 10.
Thanks for sharing.....
(Mohd.Akmal Nazir)

6. WAKE UP
 [he is wake up]-----fine
(Yoonoos Peerbocus)

7. MONALISA SMILE
[sorry can't return you true love]-----this is FRANK-confession/a hard reality of life
(Yoonoos Peerbocus)

8. BLACK BEAUTY
[dark/black-but fear God]------spirituality we need -the inner beauty
 (Yoonoos Peerbocus)

After colleted their comments in this topic, I get motivated and agitated to aim my dream come true to finish writing 100 poems, beyond the qualities, expected some of them achieved good mark. Hopefully



No comments: