Saturday, May 14, 2011

B L E S S I N G


My lovely daughter and grandkids

How happy was I
When your fingers cling to mine
When you settle over my shoulder
When you ask so many questions
When our home sweet home full of laughter
What can I say, thanks God

How proud was I
When you take an oath as a med.doctor
When you jump to a higher ladder
When you talk in world language
When your voice sing God hymns
What can I say, praise HIM
                                 Monang Stumeang 


How I miss you
When you say good bye, lived in North Pacific
When your vacation once in a while
When you visit just overnight
What can I say, God be with you

How lonely sometime
When hear our favorite hymn songs
When distant roofs do us apart
When your focus on your path
When dreaming of old memories flash
When love only whispered in prayer
When expecting old black phone ringings
What can I say, remember God verses

Kelapa Gading, Jakarta,050311

No comments: