Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVING IS NOT ALWAYS BELONGING


LOVING is not AlWayS BELONGING
My heart beat harder
When our eyes meet by accident
Introduced your name
Will never forgotten

We spend evenings in laughter
To know each other well
Closed my heart to others
When you kissed me, say I love you

Time come you say good bye
You go for advance study
No phone, no texts, no letters
But my heart remembered your words

Try to forget, hurt a lot
A gentleman lend a shoulder to lean on
Offer honeymoon to a paradise
To heal my wound of loving you

Am I sin singing our loving songs
Eager to meet just to see your  smile
My fingers itched to dial
Realized, you were happy by now

Let me write my broken heart story
In a special chapter in Biography
Urge my heart to let you go
 Since loving is not always belonging



No comments: